Tuesday, April 20, 2010

So tell me darling do you wish we fall in love?

Just to update abit, I'm off to sleep soon yah (:

Talked so much about the past today.
Missed it alot yeah. Days with no stress, All we do is play slack talk & BOND! :D
those days're over, Time to start bonding tgt & motivate each other to study!

Physics mock exam tmr.
I cmi, Just flipped open the book & then close it :D.
Way too tired to study, I'm afraid I can't pay attention tmr.

Thanks for everything,
Earth goes in rounds, round & round.
It'll come to you in no time. Just be patient, wait.
Everything is there, just that not everything shows. Just like stars (:

Everything have their way of showing themselves. Sometimes in the funniest way ever (: Hahas, I finally know, what you meant when you said that :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment