Saturday, April 10, 2010

More like friends than juniors! :D

(Warning, long posttt) :D

From my first ever performance in '07, Artfiesta. To the first major performace, SYF'09.
Till the last ever performance in '10, Lunchtime concert. All faded into memories.


Believe it or not, I cried even before I typed this post. Hahhs.
I'll miss everyone, Really. I regret not writing cards for them ):
Annabelle, Eileen, Nicole, Jasreen, Kelly, ShiShan, Vanessa.L, Vivian.H, Vivian T.
Cindy, Dune, Felicia, Ilin, Jason, Jiaqi, Liyana, Sophia, Vanessa.G.

My dear sec1 juniorrrrrs :D
Don't know all the names, but here's some I know;
Audrina, Eileen, Erica, Jingmei, Kenric, Liucan, Meini Shannon.


There's others, I just don't know their nameeeeeee ):
Thanks for making me laugh for the past few months yeah! :D
You all never fail to cheer me up whenever I'm sad.
Never failed to talk all the crap with me, laugh like mad with me.
We've known each other for that few months only, I'll still miss all.
Really, I enjoy talking with them. I love all.

Discipline problems, There've been alot. I haven't been caring though.
My dear sec1s, I want to see the discipline improved with I go back k! :D

I doubt anyone reads my post, Hahhs.

The moment of gloryyy {:
DMB FTW! :D.
Jiayou kay. Make the '07 batch proud! WE CREATE HISTORY (:
Am looking damn forward to the results. JIAYOU K, deyiMILITARYband :D

/edit 9.04pm.
DMB WON ALL 3 AWARDS :D. Proud of them kkk (:

No comments:

Post a Comment