Friday, April 16, 2010

Cry on my shoulder.

I've got so many things to say, So many things to rant.

Nobody's here for me nowwww. All left, ALL.
Noone would let me cry my hearts out to them,
No one shoulder to cry on, No one to hug and cry with.

I'll just, cry with myself & get over it. Talk to the walls. Or anything.
Nobody could be trusted at this moment. Not even my closest.
A wrong move will cause, everything to collasp. I don't want.
I wish I could just piece everything back tgt like a jigzaw puzzle.
Or rewind back time to fix everything done wrong, so that it'll be perfect.

Heyhey, Believe you can do it. YES YOU CAN :D.
Got to start studyingggg with PEIJUN at the library tmr (:

There are so many people out there that tell you that you can't. What you've got to do is turn around & say, "Watch me".

And I always treated you as somebody I love (:


No comments:

Post a Comment