Friday, April 2, 2010

And nobody came between us, Noone could ever come above.

Well, count to ten, take it in. This is life before you know who you're gonna be.
Baby, I love you! :D
If hurt is missing you baby, I’ve done too much of it lately.
Cause every minutes like an hour; Every hours like a day; Every day lasts forever.
But what else I'm gonna do. I’d wait forever and a day for you.

Time's running out out out D: !
Next week's elearning, chinese oral, emaths mock exam, then physics o level SPA ):
Tmr will have to spend the whole day out looking for things! :/
Tmr's tmr have to go temple(?).

No time! NO TIME to study ):

I've lots & lots to catchup; Sec3 stuffs, days when I slept, those days when I'm absent.
DAMN IT D: !

JIAYOUJIAYOU :D. You can do it okay! (:


EIGHT more days for the Mband members.
Endure :D. Don't get sick/injured uh! x)

No comments:

Post a Comment