Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm in love with this song. so hush baby shutup.

I don't understand why're there so many different kinds of people exists in this world.

Ups & downs,
you talk to me & stick with me when I'm needed, ignore me when I'm not needed ^^.


I love my LOVER & ANNABELLE, & ofcourse BCCNM :D.

Thankyou sec1s for letting me get back my real smile!
Laughed lots with you all today :D. ILY!
All of you rocked ttm x) Sorry don't know all of your names yet uh :/!

Heard enough, Stop talk talking that blah blah blah.

10th apr, it's soon. Soon I must forget and stop thinking about you. Studies should be piority uh.
You told me you won't study till a month before exams. It's about 1 month to midyears alr,
Study please, study hard. I'm sure you can make it. I'll try my best too, If you try.

I just can't, can't stop thinking about, you. iloveyou (:
You've overtired yourself recently.Takecare okay? Don't sleep so late alr.
& yeaps, have your meals regularly. Don't do this to me, to yourself.
Sighs, I regret letting you step into my life. I shouldn't had ...
I love you, dearest. 10th apr, it's going to be the day I stop saying i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment