Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Don't call my name, Alejando.


Went to GOLDENMILE FOOD CENTRE today :D.
(put bigbig for yokehuei see)

Hm, took 2hrs to go there as we went there by bus,
& we were kind of lost looking for the busstop O.O.
Walked rounds & rounds thereeee, didn't manage to find anything.
But I SAW ALOT ORANGEEEEE THINGS D:
I want but no money ): ! Hahs.

Went downstairs to buy tangyuan(?) for her family x)
& KNS I SAW MY COUSIN THERE :/
Throw my face sial, he working there O.O.
(I'm begging him to find a better job the next time I see him)

Took bus to kallang then MRT-ed to bugis :D
Bugis junction-Bugis street-Illuma- Junction again .
Legs were tired untill want dieeee alr! , So train-ed home!

I think I became blacker today D:
Keep on walking under sun! :/
& yeah, the sun was so bright today. I kept thinking about you,
wondering how are you, what you're doing.


Okayokay, I want go do my mathhhs alr D: !

No comments:

Post a Comment