Thursday, July 1, 2010

Kiss me all night don't ever let me go. I'll never be the same, if we ever meet again

This picture's my comp wallpaper :D

Sometimes, I'm super jealous of autistic people.
Most people thinks they're unlucky, I think they're super lucky to be born with that illness.
Almost everybody looks at autistic people in a different way, with another pair of eyes.
Even though, alot people stare at them in a different way in the public,
They are always unaware of everything happening around them.
They're always concentrated on whatever they're doing themselves.
I think being able to not care about the way others look at you is a very lucky.
Sometimes, I wish to be autistic too.
I don't mind being dumb, I just don't wanna know anything happening around me .

No comments:

Post a Comment