Saturday, May 1, 2010

Feeling so uneasy now.


I'm so tired from studying D: !! & everything else.

B: Cheerup luh. Earth is round ;D. Sooner or later attention will be on you :D
A: For 1s.

A: (confidential) but what if one day it hurts so much till it doesn't anymore
B: It's okay to believe in yourself okay! WTH. You must learn to like, don't keep everything inside you (:
B:You've to accept it okaaaay. It's fate & no one can change it. You've to believe in yourself that you can do it okay (: , Just try your best to forget whatever's impossible to forget it now.
B:Time will heal (: Hard, I know. You must still try (:

I used to tell my friends all those the cheer them when they've problems etc.
Now it's my turn & I don't know what to do anymore.
I'm sorry for being such a bitch & have not been caring about anything.
I just don't want anything to affect my emotions & affect my life.

NVM :D. Shall sort my thoughts out soon yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment